Immunity Master is a wild crafted and organic herbal supplement designed for daily use or to be used during acute illnesses. When you’re feeling sick, be sure to double up on the dose. We live in such a toxic world today and so many of us suffer from lowered immunity, making us susceptible to unwanted pathogens and infections.WHAT IS IN IMMUNITY MASTER?
A wildcrafted and organic proprietary blend using amla flower, liposomal vitamin C, echinacea, and the chaga mushroom as well as lactobacillus probiotic and zinc. These herbs have been selected for their ability to increase the immune boosting tools of the body and to encourage proper elimination of unwanted pathogens.WHO SHOULD TAKE IMMUNITY MASTER?
Designed for both men and women. Immunity Master can be used by anyone who is predisposed to infections, has lowered immunity, is fighting a pathogenic infection, or those who want preventative maintenance during cold and flu months.
A wildcrafted and organic proprietary blend containing:
1. Vitamin C from the amla fruit- Vitamin C has so many benefits and countless studies have shown its ability to ward off viruses, shorten the duration of colds/flus, mop up free radicals and boost immunity as an antioxidant.
2. Echinacea– Echinacea is a flower with a long history in ancient medicine. It is known to fight infections. Research shows that it increases the number of white blood cells, or solider cells, that boosts immunity.
3. Chaga Mushroom– Chaga Mushrooms contain a plethora of antioxidants and research has shown that it can rev up immunity or balance it out if the immune system is overreactive. It contains Beta D glucans which is proven in aiding in adequate immune responses. Chaga has also been shown to increase immune cells responsible for fighting cancer.
4. Lactobacillus Probiotic- We took billions of the lactobacillus strains and included it in our formulation because probiotics are so important in regulating immunity, since most of our immune cells reside in our guts
5. Zinc- Zinc is a trace mineral that is imperative to immunity and wound healing. Scientists determined in human cell cultures that a protein lures zincinto key cells that are first-responders against infection. The Zinc then interacts with a process that is vital to the fight against infection and by doing so helps balance the immune Zinc also “taps the brakes” on the immune system, controlling inflammation that can be damaging to the body if it is out of control..
May take for prevention 1 tablets daily or increase to 2-3 capsules twice a day for acute illness.