Being burnt out is not a badge of honor but in today’s society we are often rewarded for pushing ourselves to the max, often without proper care or sleep. This can lead to brain fog, difficulty with clarity of thought, anxiety or sluggish decision making.What is Mind Master?
Mind Master is wildcrafted and organic proprietary blend of nootropic compounds designed to enhance clarity of thought, razor sharp decision making, and increase cognitive performance. It contains Lions mane, L-theanine, Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC), Bacopa Monnieri, Gotu Kola, Cat’s Claw, and Phosphatidylserine. Research has shown that these smart drugs can boost memory, creativity, and motivation in healthy individuals by stimulating different neurotransmitter pathways.
Our research has lead us to believe that Mind Master is most effective when taken for five straight days with two days off to prevent tolerance and to let the mind reset. These herbs have been specifically chosen for their synergy together, creating a more powerful nootropic.What Does Mind Master Treat?
Mind Master treats any brain fog, difficulty thinking, memory impairments, depression/anxiety, or anyone with concentration issues. Be sure to consult your trusted healthcare professional.Who Should Take Mind Master?
Designed for adult men and women who want to perform at their best every day. Mind Master pairs wonderfully with Stress Master, especially for the overloaded businessperson, college student, or even the busy stay-at-home mom, all cannot afford to slow down but need to be on top of their game mentally.
Please do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- 1. Lion’s Mane-this is a potent mushroom with studies showing that it can increase cognitive function. It also possesses neuroregenerative properties and has shown to enhance production of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF).
- 2. L-Theanine-this is an amino acid that works by relaxing, without causing a sedative effect. It can sharpen memory and cognition. It is found in green tea leaves.
- 3. Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine or alpha GPC-This is a precursor to cell membrane formation and phospholipid metabolism. It feeds the brain. Countless studies have shown it to be effective for age- related memory loss. It is neuorprotective, anti aging and may help with some mood disorders. More studies are needed.studies are needed.
- 4. Bocopa Monnieri-used in Ayurveda, this Indian plant is neuroprotective, aids in decreasing anxiety, and is a cognitive enhancer. It works best when used with other nootropics.
- 5. Gotu Kola-this Ayurvedic herb helps calm anxiety by working with GABA receptors, provides antioxidants, and increases the production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDRF). This means it decreases anxiety, is anti aging and possibly improves memory, thinking and focus.
- 6. Cat’s Claw-This South American vine is anti inflammatory and neuroprotective. It increases Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), soothes neurotransmitters and affects serotonin receptors. It is calming, anti aging, improves memory and is a potential target for pain and neurodegenerative conditions.
- 7. Phosphatidylserine-is the natural ingredient in the cell membranes of your brain cells, or neurons. It keeps these cells healthy and is needed for proper nerve conduction. It promotes nerve growth, healthy mitochondria and blood supply for the brain. This leads to an alerter, sharper and a more focused YOU.