This specially formulated blend of quercetin, bromelain, vitamin c, stinging nettles, N-acetyl L-cysteine helps combat the ailments of allergies throughout the year. It provides non-drowsy relief against pollen, mold, dust and pets. Temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose/throat and watery eyes.WHO SHOULD TAKE ALLERGY MASTER?
Designed for adult men and women who suffer from seasonal allergies.
A wildcrafted and organic blend containing:
1. Quercetin– Quercetin is an antioxidant and bioflavonoid that is found throughout the plant world in things like red wine, apples, garlic and onions. It has antiallergic and anti- inflammatory properties that has shown to ward off viruses. It stabilizes mast cells and prevents the release of histamine, both of which are responsible for allergy symptoms.
2. Bromelain- Bromelain is a digestive enzyme found naturally in pineapple. It is helpful in reducing the swelling and inflammation that come with seasonal allergies. It also reduces mucus and enhances the absorption of Quercetin.
3. Vitamin C- Vitamin C is a potent allergy fighter. It helps to regulate our immunity and prevention of allergies. Vitamin C works by decreasing histamine release and detoxifies the body from toxins. It also enhances the absorption of Quercetin.
4. Stinging Nettles- Stinging Nettles is a medicinal herb treats respiratory infections and is effective against asthma, COPD and allergic conditions. It is also an effective histamine and inflammation blocker.
5. N-Acetyl-Cysteine– NAC is an old school amino acid that has been used for years in the emergency departments across the country to prevent liver failure in Tylenol overdoses. It helps protect the liver, but it also has mucolytic properties. It has been proven to be beneficial in cases of asthma, COPD, bronchitis, allergies, and in binding up toxins in the gut.
Take 1 capsule 3 times a day. Do not exceed 9 capsules in 24 hours. Best if taken with food and water.