Liver Master is a cleanse for one of the most important detoxification organs in the body. The liver helps make cholesterol, stores and breaks down glucose and flushes out toxins from the bloodstream. Many environmental toxins such as endocrine disruptors like BPA, phthalates, pesticides and heavy metals are passed through the liver. If the liver is sluggish and cannot detoxify properly, then the bowels and energy levels will be affected.WHAT IS Liver MASTER
A wildcrafted and organic proprietary blend of Milk thistle, NAC, burdock root, beet root, carrot seed, bilberry root, dandelion root, barberry root, fennel seed, licorice root and ginger root. This potent combo is a life saver for anyone experiencing a difficult time detoxing from today’s world.WHO SHOULD TAKE Liver MASTER?
Anyone suffering from non alcoholic fatty liver, inability to lose weight or detox, anyone with sluggish bowels, slightly yellowed eyes or tongue, or anyone dealing with anger or reactivity problems. We do not recommend this while pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
A wildcrafted and organic proprietary blend containing:
1. Milk Thistle - Milk Thistle is a potent herb that cleanses the liver and is recommended in allopathic medicine for many patients with liver dysfunction. In fact, the US National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health have catalogued more than 400 scientific studies of milk thistle and its active compounds in their medicine database.
2. N-Acetyl-Cysteine– NAC is a derivative of the amino acid has been used for years in the emergency departments across the country to prevent liver failure in Tylenol overdoses. It is also useful to bind toxins up in the gut and can detoxify heavy metals as well.
3. Burdock Root– Burdock Root aids the liver in metabolizing nutrients and encourages the removal of waste products. This is in part is why it is considered a “blood tonic” and is a useful root for overall liver health.
4. Beet Root- The American Liver Foundation indicates that beets help heal liver disease in ongoing trials. It’s antioxidant properties help to move bile in the liver.
5. Carrot Seed- Carrots in general are root vegetables (like beets and burdock) that are extremely helpful in using antioxidant properties to protect the liver. They contain fiber and beta-carotene that help to stimulate bile movement and remove toxins.
6. Bilberry Root– Bilberry Root exerts a protective effect against restraint stress stimulated liver damage due to the presence of antioxidants. Research has shown the inhibitory and radical scavenging activity of bilberry extracts, which are a close relative to blueberries.
7. Dandelion Root- Dandelion root or tea support the liver as well. This root also increases immunity, moves bile and helps to protect and cleanse the liver.
8. Barberry Root– Barberry Root is a yellow root that contains the active ingredient berberine, which has many medicinal properties. It helps to cleanse and move bile, alleviate gallbladder pain, gallstones and jaundice.
9. Fennel Seed– Fennel seeds are a carminative, meaning they help prevent or remove gas from the intestines and aids in
10. Licorice Root– A recent study showed that licorice root could decrease AST and ALT liver It has been used in ancient cultures for thousands of years.
11. Ginger Root- Ginger Root reduced fatty liver disease and fibrosis in recent studies published by Nutrition and Metabolism and The World Journal of Gastroenterology
Take 1 capsule three times a day. Do not exceed 3 capsules in 24 hours. Best if taken with food and water. Temporary bloating may occur.
Cleanse instructions: Microbiome Master, Colon Master and Liver Master are part of the recommended cleanse series. Microbiome Master and Colon Master may be taken together followed by Liver Master to complete the cleanse. Do not start the Liver Master until the Microbiome and Colon Master series are complete. Liver Master is not recommended to be taken with Microbiome Master or Colon Master