Colon Master is a cleanse for anyone looking to eliminate waste, toxins, bloating, or digestive issues from their lives. Proper colon heath is imperative because this is the quickest way for the body to eliminate toxins. The colon works closely with the liver. The liver filters the blood in the bloodstream and then dumps any remaining waste into the colon for disposal. Ideally, we want to have 1-2 healthy bowel movements a day as this is how we rid ourselves of toxins and waste.WHAT IS Colon MASTER
A wild crafted and organic cleanse containing the high quality ingredients of NAC, psyllium husk, buckthorn bark, fenugreek powder, flaxseed, rhubarb root, licorice root, ginger root and bentonite clay that promise regularity and healthy bowels. These herbs were chosen for their efficacy and ability to reset the digestive system and push out any toxins.WHO SHOULD TAKE Colon MASTER?
Colon Master is meant to be used with or after Microbiome Master. As the microbiome master kills off any unwanted friends, many endotoxins are released that need to be pushed out of the body with regular bowel movements or die off reactions can be more severe. Colon Master helps with that. Liver Master is meant to be used last in the set of three. Colon Master is for anyone suffering from constipation, needing to eliminate waste, toxins, bloating, or digestive issues from their lives. Not for use in pregnancy, for anyone trying to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
A wildcrafted and organic cleanse containing high quality ingredients of:
1. N-Acetyl-Cysteine– NAC is a derivative of the amino acid has been used for years in the emergency departments across the country to prevent liver failure in Tylenol overdoses. It is also useful to bind toxins up in the gut and can detoxify heavy metals as well.
2. Psyllium Husk- Psyllium Husk is a natural, bulk-forming laxative that Is rich in soluble fiber. Be sure to drink lots of water as psyllium husk can lead to slight dehydration as it pulls water into the bowels for swift removal.
3. Buckthorn Bark– Buckthorn Bark relieves constipation by acting as a natural laxative. It was recognized as a medication in the 1800s when it was placed on the National Formulary by the United States for uses for constipation. It also attracts more water to the intestines and gently stimulates peristalsis. It contains compounds called anthraquinones which help propel the material through the colon.
4. Fenugreek- Fenugreek is a cousin to garlic that contains mucilage, a demulcent(an agent that forms a soothing film over mucus membranes) that can relieve pain and inflammation in the intestines and stomach. Fenugreek also stimulates enzymes that break down glucose molecules, making it an effective sugar regulator as well.
5. Flaxseed- Flaxseed has been used as a natural laxative for centuries as it too contracts and expands the contents of the bowels upon contact with water. It adds bulk to the stools to aid in their passage through the intestinal tract. It is also rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Drink lots of water for flax as well.
6. Rhubarb Root- Rhubarb Root in large doses acts as a simple and safe purgative, being regarded as one of the most valuable remedies. It is an effective brisk healthy purge, without clogging the bowels and producing constipation.
7. Licorice Root- Licorice Root is excellent as a cleanse for the colon and the liver. It eliminates toxins from the blood and liver, reduces pain and inflammation, along with healing the lungs and digestive tract.
8. Ginger Root- Ginger Root increases bowel movements. It cleanses the colon by keeping the mucus away from the system, while washing the toxins and flushing out unwanted residues in your system.
9. Bentonite Clay- Bentonite Clay is a volcanic ash with properties that have been documented since the 1960s, when it was noted to bind and remove debris and toxins from the colon. It is often used with Psyllium Husk as a cleanse.
Take 2 capsules twice a day. Do not exceed 4 capsules in 24 hours. Best if taken with food and water. Colon Master should not be used longer than ten days in a row due to the bowels becoming tolerant on the herbs, so be sure to take a 2-3 day break before resuming the cleanse. Drink plenty of water!
Cleanse instruction: Microbiome Master, Colon Master and Liver Master are part of the recommended cleanse series. Microbiome Master and Colon Master may be taken together followed by Liver Master to complete the cleanse. Do not start the Liver Master until the Microbiome and Colon Master series are complete. Liver Master is not recommended to be taken with Microbiome Master or Colon Master.