Microbiome Master is a wildcrafted and organic herbal cleanse designed to cleanse the gut of parasites, negative bacterial balance, and candida. As 80% of our immune cells and 70% of our serotonin receptors are contained in the gut, keeping our microbiomes healthy is essential.What is Microbiome Master
A GI cleanse containing these highest quality herbs: Garlic cloves, cinnamon, echinacea, oregon grape root, oregano leaf, pau d’arco, uva ursi, wormwood, black walnut hull, and reishi mushroom. We picked these herbs for their gentle cleansing properties, the ability to wipe out unwanted pathogens, increase immunity and make you feel like yourself again.Who Should Take Microbiome Master?
Anyone who suffers from lowered immunity, has intense sugar cravings, skin issues, grinds their teeth excessively at night, has digestive issues, trouble with bowel movements, bloating or brain fog. Microbiome Master is specifically for men and women. Not intended for anyone pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to get pregnant. Please also be aware of the risk of Herxheimer, or die off reactions, with Microbiome Master. Please refer to our FAQ sheets below for further information.
An organic and wildcrafted proprietary blend containing:
1. Garlic Cloves- Garlic Cloves are antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral. We chose this herb for its potent strength in gut cleansing.
2. Cinnamon– Cinnamon bark is an anti-parasitic and warming spice used to ward off unwanted guests.
3. Echinacea– Echinacea is a powerful herb that can stimulate the cells of your immune system and assist in eliminating disease-causing parasites.
4. Oregon Grape Root– Oregon Grape Root contains berberine, which not only balances cholesterol, but also reduces constipation, bloating, IBS, and is anti-parasitic, antibacterial and antiviral.
5. Oregano Leaf– Oregano leaf or oil has antibacterial and anti-parasitic properties.
6. Pau D’Arco- Pau D’arco eradicates H pylori, a bacterium responsible for GERD, or acid reflux. It is a South American leaf and is considered to be astringent, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic. It treats candida and yeast.
7. Medium Chain Triglycerides– MCT is a quick back door for energy because the body can break it down easily. It also helps to increase immunity and help the body recognize any pathogens.
8. UvaUrsi– UvaUrsi is anti-inflammatory and has the ability to rid the body of infections. It is also a diuretic.
9. Wormwood– Wormwood is one of the most potent parasite killers around. This is how trees protect themselves from fungi by using the wormwood in their bark.
10. Black Walnut Hull– Black Walnut Hull contains tannin, juglone and iodine. It is a potent antibacterial and anti-fungal and is capable of killing the adult stage of most parasitic worms.
11. Reishi Mushroom- Reishi Mushrooms have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat cancer, hepatitis and other medical conditions. It is also anti-parasitic and anti-fungal.
Take 2-3 capsules twice a day for 30 days. Die off symptoms otherwise known as a Herxheimer reaction may occur during the cleanse when the body begins to rid itself of the toxins. Brain fog, fever, depression, joint and muscle pain, headache, bloating, constipation, fatigue, yeast infections, acne, itching, dizziness and many other discomforts may be experienced. Die off symptoms may last up to 2 weeks. If the symptoms become intolerable decrease the dose to 1 capsule twice a day until cleanse is complete. You may increase the dose as tolerated to suggested use. If symptoms are still present after one month then repeat cleanse. Best if taken with food and water. Drink plenty of water!
Cleanse instructions: Microbiome Master, Colon Master and Liver Master are part of the recommended cleanse series. Microbiome Master and Colon Master may be taken together followed by Liver Master to complete the cleanse. Do not start the Liver Master until the Microbiome and Colon Master series are complete. Liver Master is not recommended to be taken with Microbiome Master or Colon Master.